- Upgraded Polycarbonate Roof Panels (Patented Dual Layer Design)
- Celsius One or Celsius Blue Glass Roof Panels
- Solid tile effect roofing systems to replace existing conservatory roof.
- Double Glazed Units, Window and Door Frames Upgrades
- Cost effective Alu Thermo Insulation with Colour matching UPVC cladding
All of the above conversion types by Clyde provide the benefits listed below
Superior thermal performance of creating a high quality living space that ensuring all year round warmth and comfort, helping to insulate your home and save on heating bills.
24/7 use 365 days of the year, whatever the season, thanks to the high levels of thermal insulation achieved your conservatory can be warm in the winter and cool in the summer’.
Using proven quality assured roofing components to create a true warm roof construction whilst delivering excellent value for money.
Available to all conservatory styles - Lean-To, Georgian, Gable, P-Shaped and Victorian,
A contemporary look is guaranteed with a Clyde roof conversion transforming the visual impact of an existing traditional-styled conservatory roof.
Strong & lightweight to minimise dead weight on foundations, Clyde always deliver a well-built and thermally-efficient conversion with effective weather performance meeting all building regulations (where required) for total peace of mind.